This all new multi-function gauge was specifically designed for the snowmobile industry. It easily adapts to any turbocharged sled (it also works well with superchargers). It combines boost and air fuel ratio with a temperature function that can be installed on the cooling system or intercooler. It was designed to withstand cold temperatures and incorporates a heated pc board to insure good readability even in the cold. It is sealed to resist water and dust making it ideal for use on a snowmobile. Requires 12 volt DC power. includes boost sensor, Bosch Wideband O2 Sensor, Bung, Cap, Temperature Sensor and Bracket. Order optional O2 sensor adapter (Part #19-97) for use on 2-stroke models.
· User programmable boost display scale of 0 to +/- 15 PSI or 0 to +/- 30 PSI
· Peak recall, positive or negative
· User programmable warning, 1 PSI to 30 PSI
· Temperature function range 32° to 392° F (0 to 200° C)
· Air/Fuel ratio display range 10.0 to 24.0
· Over Lean programmable warning 14.8 to 24
· Over Rich programmable warning 16.6 to 10
· Warning Function, screen will change from blue to amber
Temp Sensor size: 1/8 NPT (5/16" nose length, 1/2" overall length including threads).
For use without disabling stock water temp electronics use Hose Splice Adapter. (See "Related Items" tab above)